For the third week, Memphis stays on the number one spot. The Rural Alberta Advantage is still stuck at number two. There were two new entries on the Wild 10 and they were Austra and Timber Timbre.
Here’s the top 10.
1. I Want The Lights On After Dark – Memphis (3rd week at #1)
2. Stamp – The Rural Alberta Advantage (Still steady)
3. Tell Me – Jill Barber (Going up)
4. Sentimental Gentleman – Snailhouse (Going up)
5. Welcome – Hey Rosetta! (Going down)
6. I Feel You – Sam Roberts Band (Going up)
7. Peripheral Visionaries – Young Galaxy (Going down)
8. Simply Simple – Mother Mother (Going up)
9. Bad Ritual – Timber Timbre (New entry)
10. Lose It – Austra (New entry)