Due to a delay in posting up this entry and the podcast, I got bogged down this week. To keep a bit short. A new number one on the countdown is Saskatchewan’s Library Voices with Generation Handclap. Making it to the top 5 is Feist’s How Come You Never Go There.
For the radio show, I continued with the Pop Montreal countdown, played my picks for Ottawa Folk Festival (they were Basia Bulat, Rural Alberta Advantage & The Wooden Sky) and the U2 Summer shoutout challenger. There’s another radio show I filled in was on Thursday afternoon. It was for Fundamentally Sound and with guest co-host, Kapri.
Here’s the top 10 for the week of August 24, 2011
1. Generation Handclap – Library Voices (1st week)
2. Niagara – Ohbijou
3. Oh Fortune – Dan Mangan
4. Gosh, Darn, Damn – Rebekah Higgs
5. How Come You Never Go There – Feist
6. Flawless – Shad
7. Northern Air – Elliott Brood
8. Count On Me – Cuff The Duke
9. Den of Love – Hooded Fang
10. Prophecy – Adam & The Amethyst