For the fifth week on top, Feist continues to stay at number one. It seems like there’s no stopping Feist and her excellent album, Metals. Also getting some airplays are Kathleen Edwards for Change The Sheets and Coeur De Pirate for Adieu. Blonde by Coeur De Pirate will be out sometime this month. There are a few new entries from The Wooden Sky and Yukon Blonde. Yukon Blonde seems to be getting some plays on various radio shows.
Dan Mangan and Ohbijou are still going strong as they’re still getting a lot of plays. A bit of unique irony for the countdown, four out of five on the top 5 are mainly filled by female artists and bands.
In case if you’re wondering which radio shows I follow in compiling the top 10, they are The Strombo Show, A Juncture, Now Playing on CHUO, Thursday Special Blend, Looking Good For Radio and Whatever’s Cool With Me. Then the occasional and random listenings on CBC Radio programs.
Here’s the top 10;
1. How Come You Never Go There – Feist (5th Week at #1)
2. Change The Sheets – Kathleen Edwards
3. Adieu – Coeur De Pirate
4. Niagara – Ohbijou
5. Rows of Houses – Dan Mangan
6. Shaking Down The Old Bones – The Darcys
7. It – Rich Aucoin (He’s November’s X3 Artist of the Month)
8. Who Are You? – Kathryn Calder
9. Take Me Out – The Wooden Sky (New Entry)
10. Fire – Yukon Blonde (New Entry)